divendres, 20 de maig del 2016

Trip Diary - Roma

My trip to Italy was wonderful because I went with my whole family. The day I went to Spain was in December and decided to spend Christmas there. I would pass very well and would repeat the trip. My parents have Italian friends and so decided to vacation there because we were invited to his home to spend Christmas with them. The hard trip 9 hours because we drove when we got there the atmosphere was very different from here because people drive the car skipping signals, ie, are in a hurry. Italy is a very nice and pleasant place, I recommend this place to go for a holiday to all people who like to travel.


The first day, I visited with my parents a few important sites in Rome, including the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain. The son of friends of my parents was a very kind person and thanks to the whole place was known, decided to join the rest of the day to learn more about Rome. At the end of this day we went to eat at a nice restaurant, the food was delicious and the treatment of workers was very good. The only drawback was that it cost a lot of money per person but it did not matter, what mattered was fun.

The second day, I went to visit the Vatican where Pope of Rome was. I really liked that place because it was very nice and very large. There were many people visiting that place and the construction of the square is very well crafted and detailed. That day we all went to walk around Rome and know more about it. After that we went to visit the Arc de Triomphe because the first day we did not have much time to watch it closely. At the end of the day we went to eat at the restaurant of my parents' friends, it is a pizzeria. The pizzas they make are very good and miss because here in Spain do not do so well, pasta is also very good because I tried the pasta dish my brother asked for dinner.

The third day was the best because my brother, the son of friends of my parents (Simone) and I went to a club to bid farewell to such a wonderful holiday. That night we went to the best club was in Italy, we met many girls and many friends Simone. The Italians are very social people and I try to help as they can. These days he was there in Italy learned the basics of the language and would like to learn more about the language because it is a very beautiful language. The party hard all night and we had a great time. When I finish we went home and ate Simone everything we find in the fridge. The next day we remember little of the party but we were all good times. 

Finally, prepare packing to go to Spain, I did not want to leave Italy because I really liked that place. We had gone to great places with incredible views. Before we left we went to eat at a special restaurant and celebrate a farewell. The following year the Italians came to our house because they wanted to know Spain and its culture.









Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada