divendres, 7 de febrer del 2014

Love Song

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oofSnsGkops

My life is brilliant / Mi vida es genial                                                                     
My life is brilliant / Mi vida es genial
My love is pure / Mi amor es puro
I saw an angel / Ví un ángel
Of that I'm sure / De eso estoy seguro
She smiled at me on the subway / Ella me sonrió en el metro
She was with another man/ Estaba con otro hombre
But I won't lose no sleep on that / Pero no perderé el sueño por eso
Because I've got a plan / Porque tengo un plan.
You're beautiful, you're beautiful / Eres hermosa, eres hermosa
You're beautiful, it's true / Eres hermosa, es cierto
I saw your face in a crowded place / Ví tu rostro en un lugar abarrotado
And I don't know what to do / Y no sé que hacer
Because I'll never be with you / Porque nunca estaré contigo
Yes, she caught my eye / Sí, llamó mi atención
As she walked on by / Mientras pasó a mi lado
She could see from my face that I was / Ella podía ver en mi cara que estaba
Fucking high / Jodidamente encantado.
And I don't think that I'll see her again / Y no creo que vuelva a verla de nuevo
But we shared a moment that will last till the end / Pero compartimos un momento que durará hasta el final
You're beautiful, you're beautiful / Eres hermosa, eres hermosa
You're beautiful, it's true / Eres hermosa, es cierto
I saw your face in a crowded place / Ví tu rostro en un lugar abarrotado
And I don't know what to do / Y no sé que hacer
Because I'll never be with you / Porque nunca estaré contigo
You're beautiful, you're beautiful /  Eres hermosa, eres hermosa
You're beautiful, it's true / Eres hermosa, es cierto
There must be an angel with a smile on her face / Debe haber un ángel con una sonrisa en su cara
When she thought up that I should be with you / Al que se le ocurrió que yo debería estar contigo
But it's time to face the truth / pero es hora de afrontar la verdad
I will never be with you / Nunca estaré contigo
James Blunt - You're beautiful

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada