dilluns, 10 de març del 2014

Correct CCBB Writings

Writing 1
Hi auntie,

How are you? I hope you're well. I'm writing to tell you about my new friend.
My new friend is called Peter, he is a 15 years old and he lives in Barcelona with parents. He is black and tall. He likes playing football because it's his hobbie and his team is Girona. He dislikes other sports and doesn't like pepper. His dog is called Blanca, it's his favourite pet but he prefers cats.

Writing 2
Last weekend I got up at half past ten. I went to take a shower and clean teeth. Then I dressed and went to lunch. Prepare the backpack and my father took me to the bus where they were my friends. At 7:30 was that there be because 8 I started school. When school ended I went home to eat and finish my homework, then went out for a round or play with my friends in the village.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada