dimarts, 27 de maig del 2014

Tourist Interview



Excuse me, do you speak English?
Yes.

Do you have a minute?
Yes of course.

We are doing a project for school. Could we ask you some questions, please?
Yeah.

Where are you from?
I come from Manchester, England.

Is it the first time that you are in Spain?
Oh, yes is my first time here.

How did you come here? By plane, ship or train?
I came buy plane.

Why are you in Barcelona?
Well I am here because some friends has told me that it’s a really, really nice city.

How long are you going to stay here?
I’m planning to stay here for a fifteen days more ales.

Are you travelling with family or friends?
I’m travelling with my friends.

What have you visited up to now?
Well I’m have visited the Sagrada Família, the Camp Nou and Gaudis House.


What do you like the most?
I’m really liked the Sagrada Família and Gaudis house very, very interesting bought.


Have you bought any presents?
Yes I have bought some presents for my family

How do you get around in the city, by underground, car, bus or on foot?
Well I get around buy bus and foot I can visited the city better.

Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish?
Well I only now to say: Hola, Adéu, Que tal?


Have you tried any typical Spanish or Catalan food?
Yes I have tried Paella and it’s really, really good.

Do you think Barcelona is expensive?
Well it’s not more expensive that the others cities I have visited

Do you see any differences from your country?
Well not really differences I only can tell you that the weather here is better that England here is warmer.


Is there anything you don't like?
No, it’s really really nice Barcelona.

Would you recommend Barcelona to your family or friends?
I’m going to recommended to my family they have to come to visit this city.


Will you come back again?
Oh yes shure, I will back again I don’t know when but I will back.

Thank you very much for your time!!!!
Enjoy your holidays
Goodbye


Goodbye!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada