diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

Summary of book: Muerte por funky



SUMMARY:

The book is about Eutanasio, a very discreet character and helps people to suicide. It all begins when Eutanasio kills Rosa, then Esnáider (your partner) takes more people that go to getting more money. With that money you can hire Javi Cuesta, a famous producer. Throughout the book tells the miserable life of Ramon and Rachel. Have another partner named Pepe brings you the worst people because killing can never end. Eutanasio see that things are going well but as it has a lot of people just turning everything against him. Finally get the money but the couple of David and Sónia will change the lives Eutanasio. Since David doesn't die and wants the money. Later Raquel located Eutanasio because of his neighbor thief I end their life.

MY OPINION:

In my opinion this book is very fun because a lot of mystery. I choose this book because I read in class with Isabel. I recommend all people especially readers. I like this book because Eutanasio is a character very funny and others characters isn't funny because don't rise. Is the best book that I have read. The history is in detail because more information about the characters and environment.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada