dimecres, 4 de març del 2015

Joburg Open: England's Andy Sullivan wins title by two shots



Andy Sullivan
                                                                                              BBC

SUMMARY:

This article talks about Andy Sullivan. Thanks to him for his batting his team could win. Details how was the party and tells us that Wallie shot a 71 to tie. Sullivan's victory was his second title on the European Tour and earned 3 points for the championship of St. Andrews. He reports that when he started the round Coetsee made 5 shots and moved to the top of the standings. Howell had played 9 holes but dropped two shots in the water.


OPINION:

I think golf is a sport quite boring because you just have to throw the ball into a hole. But we must also say that it is a difficult sport because you have very accurately when you throw the ball. My father is a fan of this sport because when I was younger was devoted to it. In this sport does not need to have a good physical condition because there is no getting around much just have to launch. I chose this story because I know that my father liked and he was the one who informed me of this.

VOCABULARY:

Bogey: Uno sobre par.
Dropped: Caerse.
Hooking: Gancho.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada