divendres, 5 de juny del 2015

My best gift

When I was 12 my parents told me to travel with them to Australia. For me Australia is a very nice place because I love animals. We were all family and went to visit my grandmother. We were at home two weeks and we all had fun. We visited many places especially the exotic side. My father loves animals especially monkeys and my brother's horses. We decided to try to buy a monkey but could not. The monkeys are animals that can not buy and take them to your country because it is forbidden. When just spent 2 weeks we had problems with our bags because we could not take too many clothes. Finally my parents decided to stay a bit longer in Australia and we had to return to Spain.




                                                                                  image

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada