divendres, 5 de juny del 2015

My favourite country

My favourite country is Canada because I've always wanted to travel there and learn the language. Canada is a very crowded place and the people are very nice. In Canada there are different ways of living in Spain. My brother also really like Canada so that next summer we'll travel. My parents disagree because there are many flight hours. But once we get there we have my aunt that she taught us everything. We plan to go in June to enjoy the good weather. My aunt is very happy for our decision. When I grow up I'll buy a house in Canada to end my life there. Canada is a dangerous place for criminals but for me there is no problem if you can live in peace.



                                                                             image

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada