divendres, 5 de juny del 2015

My favourite moment in 2015

My favorite moment this year was the day of my birthday because I would pass very well. Invite all my friends to eat barbecue at home and spend the day by the people. We went to dinner and when we finished we went for a walk. The moment you pass scariest was when a friend of mine hit the door of a house. He left the man to get around town. We had to separate. I went to a bar and hid there playing pool to cover. Later came all my friends and we went to bonrelax to finish the night. We went to the beach to watch the sun. Then in the morning we went to my house and play to playstation 3. For me it was an experience I will always remember because it was the day I ran over.



                                                                              image

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada