diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

Last month I went with my family on a Camping

Last month I went to Cadaqués with my family and my friends on a Camping. When we arrived in the place we began to pitch the tents and my parents cooked a BBQ to eat together. My parents after eating went to rest in the tents. We took advantage of that were sleeping to go to hunting of animals. My brother had a new shotgun and my friends also. When we were in the forest we killed 3 animals and then left to the tents because it was getting dark. When we arrived, all members of my family and my friends we left to the restaurant of Camping for dinner. Finally we returned to the tents, my parents went to sleep and I with my friends and my brother we went to the forest for play. At midnight my brother disappeared and I was very worried but finally when we went back we found with my brother asleep and we began laughing.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada