diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

Review: Prisioners

Summary:

The film explain the history that talk about of a family when a day the daughter’s Keller disappeared with other girl who’s have six years old. Keller found a lot of solutions for solve the problem because the Police don’t do nothing. Keller and his family suspect of a boy that live near of them. Keller and his friend abused of Alex for that Alex said them all about the disappearance of girls. Finally Alex didn’t who’s abducted the girls if not that was his mother. Detective Loki help to Keller’s family and resolve the case.

My opinion:

This film is very interesting for me because is very intriguing and never know who’s the kidnapper until the end. At the moment is the best film I see in TV. I see this film with my family and my mother like very much because she say me that I have to watch more when out on the street. Prisioners is a film that is very well set and the actors do very well them role. The director thinks highly of the film facts and scripts are suitable.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada