diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

The most powerful marine reptile ever



This article talks about the most dangerous marine reptile because it is an animal of 45 tonnes. It is recognized as the most deadly hunter ocean.
In 2006 they found a fossil on a frozen island in the Arctic. The news says that the animal was 15 meters long and weighed 45 tons. It was a huge and bigger than other marine reptiles. It is compared with other prehistoric animals but this exceeds all the features such as Tyrannosaurus rex.

My Opinion:

This news has very little information and I would like to have more because I really like the theme of animals found to belong to prehistory. This animals amazing I'd never imagined in the water. I was very surprised this news because it is a very large animal and heavy. When I read this news I have compared to a marine vessel and the animal exceeds vessel characteristics such as an American ship.

Vocabulary:

Skull: Cráneo
Dug: Cavar

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada