diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2015

The email

Dear teacher,

In this email I will explain my short and long term goals, my first goal this year is to pass second Batxillerat because it's my dream to be an engineer but what I'm sure is that I am going to be somebody important in this life because we only have one life and we must size. My possible challenge this year is to get good grades in Batxillerat and I hope to overcome them by working hard every day.

The only one who can help me in this track is myself and my family because my family is everything to me and are the only people I trust.

"I was raised by a single mom who had to work and who struggled at times to pay the bills and wasn't always able to give us the things that other kids had."

This sentence for me is very significant because it brings back old memories of childhood but now in this life I learn that things are different and you have to be satisfied with what you have. Above everything you have to be happy and struggle for your dreams.

Best regards.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada