divendres, 20 de maig del 2016

Can the Internet make the world a better place?

Nowadays I use the Internet because it's a fantastic tool for work. I spend a lot of time on the Internet because I can take a lot of information. I have a cell phone and it's very practical because you can visit all the websites and chat with your friends. I have Internet connection in my home and in my mobile because the Internet connection is necessary to do all you want, for example: to search the information for your work, visit websites as Facebook... 
I have Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat because all my friends use these sites and is very interesting to see the pictures of other people.
Finally, I would say that the new technology is very important for the future because the people need to learn about it.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada