diumenge, 8 de maig del 2016

Movie Review - WARCRAFT

Warcraft: The Beginning is a future American epic movie of fantasy, based on the universe of the popular video game Warcraft. The movie treats about a history where the pacific Azeroth kingdom will face against a few warlike orcos that want to colonize its world because his is destroyed. When there is opened the portal that connects two worlds two heroes of every edict will face and that will change to them the destination of its family, its people and its hearth. Along the movie there will be many battles and they will fight to defend his.

In my opinion I believe that it will be an incredible movie because the video games are spectacular. This movie will have action great and there are many people who is hoping that it should go out. I have seen the trailer and it has impressed me because really it is very good done. The history develops in fantasy world and the work that they have done with the computer is amazing. I hope that the movie should not disappoint me because I have played the video games and I have liked. 





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada