diumenge, 8 de maig del 2016

Do you believe in love at first sight?

To start, I believe in the love at first sight because many people have fallen in love with a person in the first moment who sees it. There is often that you like at first sight a person because it is nice and you like its physicist but later when you already know it you do not like so much how earlier. Frequently this has happened and sincerely it has happened to me. I met a girl in Barcelona, I am overawed because it was very nice and we were speaking a little. I decided to give him my telephone number to stay another day and to meet us a little more. When I spend one week we stay in the Square Catalonia, her name was Eva. I knew it more until I realized of that I already not liked so much like the first time. Finally I decided to speak with her on this and we decide alone to be friends. The love at first sight is something slightly common because a person can impress you but later when you know it for very nice that it should be already it does not impress you so much.



To finish, the love at first sight every time happens more that means that the persons more interest by the physicist and do not know as it is the personality of the person. There will come a moment in which we will fall in love with a person only for the physicist and will not matter to us as it is really. I like the nice girls but also I like knowing it because for me not everything is a physicist.







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada